The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi to all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

celloboo
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of celloboo
Hi all,
my name is cello boo, I have been interested in magic since my twenties, those days have since long gone. My particular interest is in Mentalism, however for a family and friends magician, information on this subject has been hard to find at my level. I am and have been a member of a local magic club in England for the past four years. I have recentley been asked to perform for a small orchesteral group (approx 30) aged between 10 and 14 years. Although aprehensive I am looking forward to the challenge. Whilst looking on the net for suitable gags for this age range I was thrilled to find The Magic Café. So that's how I got here. Just to start off with a question any ideas out their? I hope to become an active participant in the forums and look forward to joining you all in the future. Thank you CelloBoo
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Hi CelloBoo,

Welcome to the Magic Café! You may want to post your questions on mentalism on the "Penny for Your Thoughts" forum. I'm sure you'll get some help there. Good luck and visit the Café as often as you can.

Leo
Manila, Philippines
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
I can't help you out, but there are many who can. Don't hesitate to ask or PM people, everyone is more than willing to help out.
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
Magbal8
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magbal8
First off, nice to meet you. What type of gags are you talking about? As for magic, I would reccommend some sort of trick with ropes. I have an 11 year old brother, and have seen that kids his age seem to be at the peak of their skepticism. If there is any possibility that what they saw wasn't completely what happened, they may just shrug it off since they understand that magic is just a trick. With ropes, I think that the material is something that they are very used to and that it is very visual (very little is not revealed to the audience, or at least they think). Also, I could see some possibilities of putting a mentalist spin on a cut and restored rope trick or something similar. That's about it for now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi to all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL