The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books/Pamphlets/Notes » » Correlation by Howie Duhzit » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Correlation by Howie Duhzit
---------------oOo-----------------

Description: HOT OFF THE PRESSES! Correlation contains the X-treem's hilarious routine that proves with out a doubt that if you can pick your nose you can pick a pair of handcuffs. Correlation is a fully scripted comedy act that can be done COLSE UP and IN FULL VIEW of the audience. After the humorous by play you pick a pair of regulation handcuffs. The routine has been audience proven, magician proven and escape artist approved!!! My mom even laughed. Included is a few extra tidbits including how to turn your new, shiny, escape items into antiquated pieces of work and how to switch legitimate handcuffs for gimmicked ones right under the nose of your audience without using any magician switch boxes or props. Originally titled "Con Steals Mints" Correlation is the official printing through Jorgenson Ink and is limited to only 99 copies. With its cool trim and modern design it just may become highly collectable in the future.
------------------------------------------

I'll be honest, I am no where near an escape artist. While I certainly understand the basic structure of locks and how they work, please don't look me up if you find yourself shackled in an old rusty set of locks and chains. Smile

That said, I can still appreciate the idea and purpose behind this little booklet written by Howie Duhzit. Consisting of thirty two (32) pages plus a graph card, this limited release of ninety nine (99) personally signed and numbered copies suggests the idea that many ESCAPE ARTIST may have given little thought to actual patter and presentation.

Just because you can escape from those regulation cuffs does not mean you necessarily have a good presentation for your audience to enjoy. Thus, the booklet provides a nice plot that leans a bit on the humorous side. Along the way we are given a few tips on the art, though the author makes himself quite clear that the reader should already know the WORK as it were.

If you present your act as very dangerous and serious, then this routine is not for you. However, those of you who thrive on laughs may well find the ideas presented here worth a look. Considering the small asking price and the limited amount of copies produced, I can't see where you can go wrong.

---------------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail: $10 (post paid)

You can contact The Earl Store directly at:
elliot@fastbytes.com

To order direct, visit The Earl Store website at:
Click here!

You may order by mail by sending a check or money order to:

Shawn Ness
70 NORTH. PARK AVENUE
FOND DU LAC, WI. 54935
USA
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books/Pamphlets/Notes » » Correlation by Howie Duhzit » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL