The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Oliver Macia's Control Freak-anyone here have this video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I was wondering if what do you think of this video. I saw a demo video of his routines and all of them stunned me. Anyone here have this video? What can you say about it?
doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
Yes, I have it (on dvd) and it's great. I reguarly use his WOW control and several of his other controls (and Vinny's Top Gun control) - all very deceptive. I practiced the WOW control by telling my wife what I was going to do (bring her selected card to the top of the deck from the middle of the deck), and that she should keep looking at my hands. I did it in slow motion and she couldn't see the card going to the top of the deck - same result with genuine spectators. I am not an advanced card man but I was able to easily learn Macia's (and Vinny's) controls.
Richard
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Thanks for the review. I'll get the video soon. Smile
guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
Very good dvd well worth the money, wow control is very deceptive and the card change is great
locas
View Profile
New user
Singapore
54 Posts

Profile of locas
After I learn the WOW control, it almost replace the classic pass for me and Oliver Macia teaches quite well.
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
There are some great moves (I thing particularly of the dark change) and a very nice routine with two invisible cards.
Interesting controls, too, even if the wow control is a bit angly (as far as I involved myself into it.)
Good purchase!
Jonathan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Oliver Macia's Control Freak-anyone here have this video? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL