The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dunninger's Encyclopedia of Magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stefan
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Stefan
There are some jewels hidden in the junk of this book. I like it. I was under the impression that Walter Gibson did the writing on much of the book, if true. This was mostly serialized material that appeared in the newspapers and was gathered into the larger book eventually. It is well known Walter wrote various articles for Dunninger in his name, much as he done for Houdini at one time.
The exposure material put Dunninger on the IBM's wall of shame along with many other big names.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I used his floating ball idea for a while. It is genius and works very well. Another magician, who did not want to do a full Zombie type trick with a Toilet Tank float, created the Floating Float with the Dunninger method for a quick gag.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
This is one of my favorite books
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
dr_catman
View Profile
New user
Singapore
74 Posts

Profile of dr_catman
Just found my copy hidden amongst my old school books. Got it as a gift when I was 11, personally inscribed and dated by my Aunt almost 30 years ago. This book sparked my interest in magic. It unfortunately got lost and resurfaced today. Will have a look through it. Can't wait!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Dunninger's Encyclopedia of Magic (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL