The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » At Mr. Brooks' Suggestion » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Steve Brooks has informed me that it's customary for the GUEST OF HONOR to offer the Café members a deal on product towards the end of the week. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't continue the tradition as a means of thanking all of you for your questions, compliments, and interest.

In that this offer may be seen as a Souviner of the week's dialogue, I'll offer a complimentary copy of a booklet I wrote (at John Bannon's suggestion) with four routines in it to sell at lectures called - SOUVENIR - to anyone that orders anything from the website. After ordering from the site (www.fasdiu.com) just email me at pcummins@fasdiu.com and let ask for the SOUVENIR booklet. I'll include the complimentary booklet in your shipment.

Deal?

Paul
Tom Witcomb
View Profile
New user
Sarasota, Florida
93 Posts

Profile of Tom Witcomb
Paul's stuff is Good..If you are serious about your magic you will benefit from his notes. So many good routines,the notes are way better than the Hard backed books on the market today.You will not be disappointed...

Thanks Paul ..Hope to hang out in Vegas @ the LVMI in September.

Tom Witcomb
Sarasota Florida
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Nice! I was planning on ordering something anyway, so this is a great added bonus. Thanks a lot Smile.
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
In addition to the notes and books Paul has...he has some really cool toys as well!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » At Mr. Brooks' Suggestion » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL