The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » A La Annemann » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
I am going to presume that the incidence of a non-magician finding this site and this post is extremely low.

The routine "A La Annemann" has been mentioned a few times throughout the week and it happens to be the sample routine that I had posted on my site for the FASDIU II lecture notes. Normally, you would need a password to access the routine, but I'll provide a link below to get to it. I hope that you enjoy it and perhaps it will give a sense of what my magic is about to those who have not obtained the notes or have not seen me work.

My website is not in its best shape right now and I'm working to correct that, so please ignore the HOME link at the bottom of the page if you go to see this sample routine.

Here is the link: http://www.fasdiu.com/fasdiu%20II/annemann.htm

Enjoy,

Paul
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Paul ~

Thank you posting a very practical and magical routine.

~ Dan Strange
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Thanks, Dan, I hope you get the routine worked up and try it out. I use it every night.

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » A La Annemann » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL