The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Awesome dbl card flip flourish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2097 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
I was wondering if anyone knew the correct name, or source of the move blaine does in street magic? he holds the deck in his left hand, and flips one card over in the air twice, in order for it to land face down again in his right hand. he then reverses it, and flips it back on top of the deck. the move I found impressive, was when he flipped another off the deck, and the selected card in his right hand simultaneously, and they barely touched each other, as he lowered his right hand sleightly, as they passed right over each other mid flight. awesome to watch in slow motion, and I am already doing it. Smile

the dbl flip is definitely not easy. farther proof of his great card handling. I seen when this first aired, but did not look at his card handline as intently as I have lately. I like this flourish alot.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
It's Paul Harris' Instant Replay and can be found in his AoA series.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2097 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Thanks! I did hear that before, and it is not surprising being that paul was his consultant. Smile
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Awesome dbl card flip flourish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL