The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Wakeling's 5-ball routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I am trying to get a hold of a description of Alan Wakeling's 5-ball routine. I know it is in the Magic of Alan Wakeling, but I really just need a simple description of the routine. Does anyone have this?
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
It's just a multiplying ball routine, but it starts out with two balls and they multiply until there are 5. It has some nice moves; I don't know what else there is to say, unless you want to have a complete description. Since I worked so hard to learn the routine and implement my changes, I'm hard pressed to disclose anything further.
Coram Deo
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
It is very well written in the Wakeling book.

I agree with Steven. Invest in the book if you really want to learn the routine. There are many other routines in the book that are very good.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1471 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
The Wakeling book is top notch.
The ball routine is just one of many well described, well thought out and fantastic presentations.
Well worth it.

Scott
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
I do his 5 ball routine as well as his fan routine and both of them get great reactions and are well worth the investiment in the book. You won't be disappointed. Wakeling was a cool dude...

sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Actually, I do want the book. The $75 price tag is a little too steep for me right now. It's definitely on my wish list!
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
I received the book today from Hocus-Pocus. It is a great book and you should buy it. I remember Greg Wilson performing the 5 balls routine and it was very nice. If you just want to see what it looks like have a look at that show. I have it but it is a PAL video.
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I just got a copy of the Alan Wakeling book last night and I second all of the opinions. This book is great. All I can say is WOW! Mr. Wakeling is certainly impressive. I am very much enjoying it. I only wish I had gotten it earlier.
Magic Dave
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Magic Dave
I used that routine as a starting point when I decided to learn the BBs. I now do a 1 to 5 with significant changes, but the Wakeling routine is wonderful (I just needed to personalize it).
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Gregg Webb includes a full reconstruction of Ade Duval's "8 Billiard Ball Routine" in his new magic CD called "The Book That Doesn't Exist...And More!"

Along with other B-Ball dodges and sleights, the disk has some great standup manipulation and closeup material.

Read more about the CD at the following Café posting:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=3&7
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Wakeling's 5-ball routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL