The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Airbourne and then? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

euphoria5150
View Profile
Regular user
Russell Jeanneret
110 Posts

Profile of euphoria5150
I was going put a little act opening act together. I was going to start out with a 'Airbourne' effect as a before-thought and then go into a good liquid trick, but am stuck. I was thinking about the old trick called 'In the news' where the liquid disappears in the newspaper, etc. Is this still a good effect? Does it still plays strong and fools people?

Does anyone have any other liquid tricks that would be a good follow-up to the 'Airbourne' trick?
Theater, cinemas, and literature are all better forums for telling stories or creating drama. Stand-up comedy is better for telling jokes. But magic is unique in creating the Twilight Zone sense of turning a corner and finding yourself on another street, in another town, in another country. Deception is the means to that end. –John Bannon
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I do slush powder, then Commedy funnel. Acutally did, I broke my cup last sunday.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
What I find is cool, is to do the helium glass with a soda can, then do a switch, and follow up with the healed & sealed effect!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
MinnesotaChef
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis,MN
176 Posts

Profile of MinnesotaChef
I've done that trick small scale in the kitchen and it plays well to the staff. Maybe do Bob Read's changing hat with the paper after that? Torn and Restored? Maybe Snowstorm in China?
"Great restaurants are, of course, nothing but brothels.There is no point in going into them if one intends to keep one's belt buckled."- Fredric Raphael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Airbourne and then? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL