The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Blaine to attempt pole stunt » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wiz
View Profile
New user
Southport, UK
26 Posts

Profile of Wiz
I've seen a news report that David Blaine's next stunt will be to stay on top of a 100ft pole for two days and nights. There will be no safety net and at the end he will jump to the ground with only cardboard boxes to break his fall. Apparently, this feat will begin on May 21 next year in New York's Fifth Avenue.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Perhaps he has decided to give up magic and become an acrobat, or maybe a stunt man?

Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Or maybe he took someone seriously when they said, "I'd like to see you sit on a 100 foot pole!"
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Really GOOD news would be if Blaine would stay on top of a 100-foot pole for 10 or 20 years! Smile

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
I'm sure FOX will come out with something soon after....exposing how he really did it!

Bengi Smile
Wiz
View Profile
New user
Southport, UK
26 Posts

Profile of Wiz
Smile Bengi

Maybe they’ll say the cardboxes ain’t cardboard really, just soft beanbag type things! Heh.
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Sorry to lower the tone of the very refined Cafe, but I can't help wondering...

Blaine on the pole for 2 days... okay... and they do what... build a toilet up there for him? Or is it just a case of "Look out below!". What did they do, in this regard, when he did the Ice thing? I can imagine it was fairly easy to take care of the er, liquid side of the equation, but the more substantial stuff?
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
Okay,

How to put this delicately? Blaine had a catheter in. That took care of part of it. For the other part, he fasted and took an enema before he went in, leaving nothing there to take care of.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Smile Smile Smile

Okay, I think I've read enough. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Blaine to attempt pole stunt » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL