The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Some comments on the show + a few questions! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Saboteur
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Saboteur
Hey Derren, I'm a big fan! Smile Met you on your first tour in croydon.

First of all, like to talk about the show. Personally thought it was fantastic... however, I do prefer the older ones as I thought they were more mysterious and darker, and slightly more intriguing. The newer one is more modern I guess, but lacks that "dark side" to it, though I loved both the Epping Forest effect and the "invisible man", thought they were great! Well done. Hope to see more of the 'Dark Derren' in the next series! Smile

Anyway, off that topic:

Unlike most people here (generalisation), I guess I'm more interested in you as a person more then the methods you use. I do like the whole persona which you have and I find you absolutely fascinating. (I do mean that in a non-humosexual way Smile And I find I am very much like you.

...Anyway, enough boring you...

Am interested in how you used these techniques in *real* life without realising it? And then perhaps on reflection thought to yourself "Damn, did this happen because I said...??" or if you've ever consciously decided you need to do something to get what you want.. Come on Derren, stories!! Spill the beans... Smile

Sorry to be such a fan, but us *real* fans are simply interested in the tales you have to tell and not the methodologies.

Oh yes, and how would I get away with a free meal in a resturant? I'm a very slow runner!!

Want to get into card counting? You think it's possible these days?

Any info on the book which you promised many years ago?

What can we expect from Derren in the future? My wish is for your autobiography! Smile

Look forward to your reply...

Thank you very much,

Rehan.

P.S. I'm sorry if these questions are lame, but it's 1 in the morning, and I can't sleep!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » Some comments on the show + a few questions! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL