The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2004 entrée: David Parr » » The Crystal Ball » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
A Brief Glimpse Into The Future of David Parr:

My Halloween show, Haunting History, will open soon at the Dawes House in Evanston, Illinois. I am really looking forward to performing the new material and having audiences work their magic on it. I predict that I’ll see some old friends at the show.

I will be working toward getting “Slow-Motion Swindle,” my version of U.F. Grant’s bill transposition (updated to work with the new-style five dollar bills), into magic shops everywhere as I did with “A Game of Life and Death.” I foresee this happening before the end of the year. Until then, it can be found by following the links from the For Magicians page on my Web site (www.davidparr.com).

Will I be writing another book? “Signs point to Yes.” As mentioned in an earlier post, I am slowly compiling material for a book. My thanks to everyone who has sent me messages encouraging me to write a follow-up to Brain Food. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated.

I foresee more of my reviews appearing on MyLovelyAssistant.com and Jeff McBride's The Secret Art Journal.

In the future I will continue lecturing here and there when time permits. Keep an eye on the Current Events page of my Web site to find out if I’ll be visiting your town. And I will continue helping magicians in my capacity as a director. If you’re in the Chicago area and would like to arrange a session, or if you’d just like to do lunch, send me an email: david(at)davidparr.com. (I predict that in the future I’ll be eating plenty of lunch. It’s the new Most Important Meal of the Day.)

The rest is a surprise.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2004 entrée: David Parr » » The Crystal Ball » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL