The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » U.F. Grant's booklet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KHER
View Profile
New user
Kher Cheng Guan
48 Posts

Profile of KHER
Is the booklet " Six Modern Levitation" by U. F. Grant really informative and useful? I was quite disappointed with his "Victory Carton Illusions". Most of the ideas are readily available from other books.
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
If you didn't like the Victory Carton Illusions, you probalby won't like the Levitation booklet either. They are both designed to provide inexspensive props that have maximum impact. I personally liked them both and have performed something from each.

Chad
KHER
View Profile
New user
Kher Cheng Guan
48 Posts

Profile of KHER
It's just that not I don't like it, it's because I already have most of the ideas from other books. So there is nothing new for my reference.
gvmeihoff
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of gvmeihoff
I just created a tip-over trunk using plans in the Victory Carton book. Painted it to look like a trunk. I vanished my 5 year old at a block party and had great success. Total cost of creating this illusion = $7.00 for paint. The materials I used were a staple gun, cardboard boxes, cloth handle, tape and paint. I was very happy with the benefit/cost ratio here. This is a good book for those who cannot afford either the time or money for creating a major illusion but would like to make an impact.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » U.F. Grant's booklet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL