The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » 2 Foot Street Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
lil_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of lil_magic
The link is on my site
Magic George
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Magic George
The vid won't play do you have any pics you could send me? email bu11_5h1t@hotmail.com
My Real Name is Greg.
magicandrew
View Profile
New user
Australia
58 Posts

Profile of magicandrew
I can see where your getting at but if you want to advertise it your not gonna get much from your site.
""Magic is your art handle it well""
lil_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of lil_magic
I have an update on the 2 foot levitation..... it is now on sale for $10 or you can get both the invisible step levitation for $20 for one week. why? because they are so simple yet so effective that I wish to share it to those who love the art of self levitation in hopes of new ideas and improvements. you can visit my website for purchase info. (the site has not changed but soon will)
MTaylor2002
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of MTaylor2002
Hey Lil Magic:

I'm interested in your 2-foot levitation -- was a video ever posted? And what is the cost of building the illusion using your plans?

Thanks!
lil_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of lil_magic
No the video has not been put up but David Wertman (staff at the magic Café) has offered to help me with a new site with videos.

the cost can tun you up to $20 or under
Atown88
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, MA
49 Posts

Profile of Atown88
Lil magic you can make money off this if you wanted to just go to http://www.ellusionist.com and submit the trick. Hey it just might work....
johnra
View Profile
Elite user
oklahoma
450 Posts

Profile of johnra
There is nothing on your site about the 2 foot levitation.
John
John Shackelford LIVE!!!
Hey Song
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Hey Song
I think you should go to Ellusionist.com and submit the invisible step levitation. I think it would be a lot better. Try it and see what they think. They can give you suggestions to make it better. If you do this, you will get lots of money for the fact everybody types in on google.com "Blaine Levitation" and they get ellusionist.com.

Please go to ellusionist.com. You may have a future there.
Atown88
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, MA
49 Posts

Profile of Atown88
Exactly look how famous corey king is for his kings rising levitation
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » 2 Foot Street Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL