The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » tail spin trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rnr00
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of rnr00
I was just wondering if the tail spin trick that just came out any good?? If anyone who has it or has seen it performed, please respond. I am mostly into card magic but i have a neice and nephew so i would like to learn some childrens magic so if you can inform me of some good effects that make the kids laugh it would be appreciated.
thank you
rick
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
How old are your niece and nephew? Tail Spin is a great children's effect. That is...it is a great effect for an adult to perform for children. It is not an effect designed for children to perform. SPS has many other effects that are enjoyed by children. Deja Zoo (is one of my favorites) and SuperFrog (one of my audience's favorites).

I also do very different shows for different age groups or combine effects from various shows to address all the age groups. The grow and mature unbelievably during the 3-12 age. My Giant and Dwarf routine is thoroughly enjoyed by the 3 &4's, hysterically funny for the 5's & 6's, and politely respected by the 7's and aboves. It takes alot of work (and experience) to put together a good strong children's show.
Coram Deo
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
I don’t have this one yet myself but if it comes recommended by Sammy Smith you can rest assured it does what he says it does. I’m sure it’s a good value and gives great audience reaction. I’ll have to pick one up for myself.

Drew
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I just purchased Tail Spin and I love it. It does not "read" well on paper, but trust me, it will play very well!

Smile
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
johnpert
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
322 Posts

Profile of johnpert
I've purchased the effect and it looks good. I have yet to perform it. The only down fall, in my mind, is the quality (and it is is not a big deal, very minor). I wish the cards were laminated to reduce wear and tear. Nevertheless, I reccomend it.

One suggestion though. Instead of having the kid close their eyes, make a blindold, decorate it with funny eyes, lashes, nose, etc. It will add a bit of fun to the routine.

It will play well for younger children and it has the "look, don't see" principle built into it for the big finale.

cheers,

john
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » tail spin trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL