The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2002 entrée: David Regal » » The Half Deal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
David,
I have a question on The Half Deal. To print the cards, do you need to do it in a certain type of printer/copier, or will any one work? I'd hate to print up a set of cards only to have the ink smudge off or something.

I just spent the afternoon in Tannen's, and picked up a Pasteboard Massacre deck as well as a blank deck so I can make up and work on The Half Deal and The Deja Vu Deck -- can't wait to try these!

Thanks,
Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
If you print the card image out on a laser transparency to a laserjet type printer you should have no problem at all.

If you print them out on inkjet, you MUST buy the proper tranparancies as they are coated in such a way that the ink won't smear or run.

Either way shoul work fine.

I scanned a card. Made it a monochrome image *spade or club* printed it out on a laser tranparency, cut it out, and it works a charm!
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Jim -

I don't print images of cards - I COPY the cards. I've never had a problem for the simple reason that they make transparancies just for copiers - those are the ones you use. They sell them at all office supply stores.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2002 entrée: David Regal » » The Half Deal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL