The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cervon's linking finger rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J0HANNES
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of J0HANNES
Dear fellow magicians I would like to ask you about one of the best trick of Bruce Cervon, "linking finger rings".
Maybe you know Al Koran routine and now Gostly linking finger rings of Peter Biro.
I learned Biro routine but some months ago I read in GENII about Bruce's linking finger rings and I think that his routine is verry different.
If somebody saw his act from Magic Castle or from a Bruce show I would like to know the efect.I read about the fact that he bring the three spectators up on the stage ans ask about their finger rings.It's a litle stange because if you know this routine you must to take one ring from a distance of the first and second spectators and during this trick you must to walk betwen this spectators while you link or unlink secretely some rings.
What is doing Bruce?
Maybe if I see his routine I could now something.
I don't like some things about this trick because if you know ghostly finger routine and there are a lot of secretely links and unlinks because you must to show the rings at each spectators and finaly to hide special ring and to bring the third and second ring for the scene with mecanical pencil... dificult.
I think that Bruce routine is simple.
So what you know about that thing and how you think to make this trick easy.
Thank you and sorry for my english.
Johannes
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Bruce is an incredibly skilled sleight of hand worker. His routine is VERY DIFFICULT to perform. His switches are not easy, but his skill is very good.

Another aspect of his routine is his MANAGEMENT of where the people stand. He does walk about and does the work while he is walking.

But again, it is his skill (and over 10 years doing the routine).

The Ghostly Routine is about as close to what Bruce does as any, and frankly (since I created it) is a lot easier to do... I have done it for people sitting around a dinner table, walking around to do the work.

Bruce would be VERY UNHAPPY if someone were to copy his routine.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
J0HANNES
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of J0HANNES
One single thing. Is Bruce's ring your ring Pete ring?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cervon's linking finger rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL