The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Easter next month! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Hi! way back in 2013 - posted an effect using the Die Box--the Die Box as the TOMB - the Die as Christ(using a picture of doves instead of the pips)- a cross with a shelf to hold the Die - a Hat or?? with world map decoration - and a Devils Hank(pardon the name) to make the Die dissapear BACK TO HEAVEN. the succer effect -represents the dissapearance(sp?) of our LORD - body NOT being stolen -(which returns to the World - Hat or was even thinking of cuting a globe open to use as you would the Hat). Want complete IDEA, go to 'search' == user name'russo' then 'search' == post (page7) Jan 17,2013 - forum -- 'advice to be published again' - I THINK this how you can retreve it????. Enjoy?!?! Ralph(russo)Rousseau
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
There is MagicBob's version posted at www.ChristianMagician.org Go to the bottom of the web site, click on "More Than Magic!" program #1. At the end of that particular program, at the 23.38 mark in the video, MagicBob does his "The Tomb Die Box" and ties it into God's Plan of salvation. Hope that helps, it is a very well done illustration.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
It's so well done - I bought the die box MagicBob uses to do in my church a few years ago.
Great Routine!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Last year I did a similar Easter routine using a Crystal Silk Cylindar for the tomb a molded and painted Styrofoam ball for the stone and combined it with the 20th century silks using a Jesus silk. Got great reactions and nods from the pastors.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
These were the magical elelments in my show/service last year

(1) puppet donkey and Jesus riding down the centre aisle with children waving palm leaves

(2) Laflin's version of the die-box (instead of a top hat use a fold-out card open cube labelled heaven, with the die painted in red crosses)-- all details are in Grand Magic Magazine you can buy

(3) One way Uk Easter Egg puppet - seven ribbons (wordless book)

(4) Laflin's Gung Ho box as an Empty Tomb - using 2 white silks and a Jesus silks

(5) Barry Mitchell's Treasure Box - showing how Jesus multiplies in use as we spread the word
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Any purchase info on Grand Magic magazine? I have googled, but not found a link…
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
You can find Grand Magic Magazine here: https://www.laflinmagicstore.com/SearchR......magazine
They are back issues since production of the magazine stopped... some great ideas there that could be used in Easter routines.
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Thanks for help Jamie.

Jesus found me, now I just need Duane to do the same Smile

peace,
phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Easter next month! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL