The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » "Adyton" (New iOS App), Released! (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Sorry, folks. This is not ready for prime time. Not even close. Save your money and time.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2015, Peter Cai wrote:
The effect is simple but amazing to me
Thanks Peter! Let me say that I think that you are a great performer of both Adyton and DF Smile

Quote:
On Jun 8, 2015, daniltan wrote:
Actually you can make it more easier by doing a multiple outs. You can check with the instructions: A-2-3-5-7-9-J-Q-K either with Spade, Club, Heart or Diamond. That's a 9x4 outs-- 36 outs of 52 cards. Not so bad right?

Daniel, wait a few days till the update comes out and you'll be surprised... Smile Smile Thanks a lot , one more time, for your amazing and truly helpful feedback! I love your ideas and the way you are thinking! Can't wait for you to "experience" our 3rd magic app too in a few days! Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Thank you Jannis for your kind word. Can't wait for your updates and new stuff coming Smile
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
And still no real world video. I wonder why?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
If you are waiting for a real world video (no stooges) that fulfills the hype for this - don't hold your breath. There has to be a reason. Caveat emptor, in spades.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk

Adyton 3.0 is now available on the App Store...

Click here to download:

...and more powerful than ever!

Better, Faster, Stronger

Adyton's main algorithm has been completely redesigned! It is now easier than ever to perform the trick due to the deep learning capability that has been implemented.

Introducing "Power Mode"

You can now reveal the selected card while your phone is in your audience's hands! Touching the screen is no longer required and some really cool "secret" features and customizations are just waiting for you to discover them!

Noticeable performance improvements and UI Updates.

Thank you all for your support and hope you will enjoy this huge update as much as we do! Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Another one from me-- I just happen to have DB's Transformation Deck. To everyone who has this deck must already related it now with Adyton. The good thing about this (now become my favorite card routine), I don't have to do much to the phone (because of the power mode + the way of the app work that you'll understand if you have the app) and the phone stay visible on the table from the start 'till the end.

Anyway the routine basically about a magic deck of card that the magic can transfer to a "sleep" iPhone. So when the magic transfered (by waving the deck on top of the phone) to the phone the deck is become a normal deck (after rifling the cards in the deck toward the spec, he will choose a card). Without the magician need to touch the phone-- let the spec think the card and touch the phone's screen. The selection card revealed on the screen. Waving the phone on top of the deck will make the magic transfer back to the deck (the revelation will vanish from the phone. Then we show that the phone is sleep again). For the finale we rifle the deck to show that all the card in the deck change into what supposed to be a random spec's choice of card.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Almost a year since my last post on this pile of CR@p and still no live video. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I seem to remember the price being quite a bit higher before. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2016, jaizon wrote:
Almost a year since my last post on this pile of CR@p and still no live video. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

I don't think there ever will be. Why the hate, mate? I bought this app since its first out with some other ppl in the Café. Without asking for live performance video and not complaining as hard as you. Btw, if I'm not mistaken, you asked and received the refund. So, why the hate, mate?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Don't project your ideas onto me. Trying to cast me as a "hater" is a slimy tactic. Where is the video?....
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Are you asking it from me? I'm not even the developer nor a working magician. I'm a hobbyists and this app works wonderfully for me. No, I'm not projecting you into anything. I'm just asking a question. You've your money back for not liking the app. But you're still like waiting for something from the developer. If you're still interested on the app and want to buy it again after you see the live video, my suggestion is for you to contact the developer directly. I'm just replying this to you because I have no idea what you're into here. The thing that you posted here were not even look like a discussion to me.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
If I could see a real time video (no cuts) I might buy it. But I'm not expecting that.
MultiSlacker
View Profile
New user
GA
59 Posts

Profile of MultiSlacker
It's definitely knacky and takes practice. Also, the dimmer function stays dim requiring a reset to normal phone use (at least on the version I got).
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2017, MultiSlacker wrote:
It's definitely knacky and takes practice. Also, the dimmer function stays dim requiring a reset to normal phone use (at least on the version I got).

The "dimmer function" bug will be fixed with the upcoming update. It will be released in the next few days ! Smile Thanks @MultiSlacker and please use the in-app contact form (Secret Menu --> About) to directly report any future bugs, make suggestions or ask anything, there is always an open line of communication between us and our customers!
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Really sorry JannisGK for this feedback
But this App dose not work well and I have the latest version ! Without giving away the method, the color revelation is fine but for the values the method is not précis at all. No way for me to get some values correct!
I have to agree with some of these posts it is really not worth the price that is high. I was waiting for a mot accurate and precise method!
Sorry JannisGK, I thought I had to put this feedback because of the price.
Well we have all experienced some bad purchases in magic and unfortunately it's the same for smartphone apps now!
I have to agree with Jaizon I don't know if this possible in real world, that's the reason why there's no video on real audience.
Cheers
Pourang
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Really sorry that you couldn't get the best out of Adyton Pourang65. Any feedback (bad or good) from anyone is welcomed but please speak for yourself. Speaking as a "we" --> "we have all experienced....." is saying a lot of the purpose of your post. You can always ask for a refund in smartphones apps you know or you could at least send me a pm here (or even better use the inside-app contact form) for help instead. Sorry Pourang65 that you didn't. That reminds me of the other person you agree with and you are extensively referring him to your post...

So I won't continue this conversation here. Our team is always here to support our customers and even now I am encouraging you to contact me by using the in-app contact form and I will help you to get the best out of Adyton (or even get a full refund if you are not satisfied)! It's your choice Smile
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
JannisGK
there is no purpose in my post beside saying that IMO this app is not worth the price! I've been using lots and lots of apps to be able to compare!
Don't worry! I don't mean to be rude and don't feel agressed it is just a critical feedback !
I won't ask for a refund its my problem if I buy something that is not useful for me!
Cheers
Pourang
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » "Adyton" (New iOS App), Released! (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL