The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vividus by Rus Andrews (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ianbarker
View Profile
New user
Perth, Australia
22 Posts

Profile of ianbarker
I picked this up from Rus today (thanks Rus for the speedy delivery), based on the reviews from Joel and Alex and I'm really happy with my purchase.
Such a solid effect and the moves really are simple for anyone with basic card magic skills.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Many thanks for the comments guys, really happy people are enjoying this aswell as the little bonus ICAAN

thanks again

R
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Rus constantly ignores requests for demos ( throughout many of his release threads ) so I wont be buying any of his stuff
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2016, MazingMandy wrote:
Rus constantly ignores requests for demos ( throughout many of his release threads ) so I wont be buying any of his stuff

Then you will be missing out! I can see why up to this point why Russ is not putting out a demo of this. I wouldn't either. I do have this and think it's a fantastic idea for a great price. Simplicity at it's best and we all know that most of the most entertaining effects are the simple ones.

Great release Russ!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Firstly thankyou for all the comments, RNK I am glad you like the simple thinking behind Vividus, its cheeky and flows well.

MazingMandy, there are reasons that demos do not surface for certain effects within this market, several of my releases have demos, feel free to search for my previous work, but there are some effects of mine as many know that uses lingual forces or certain sleights that need to be performed off the cuff using certain misdirection, as a performer which I am guessing you are you would already know that the camera doesn't miss a thing?

In which case I would need to show an EDITED trailer which I don't really want to do as an unedited trailer would give the secret away?

I had this with Denouement, and those that own this will know that a demo would be pointless as its heavily based on a scripted force that I'm very well known for.

I hope that makes some sense as to why a demo has not been shown and the reason why some of my effects do not have a trailer/performance demo.

All the best

R
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Thanks for the reply Rus, I appreciate that.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Ordered & just waiting it's arival.

Really though it's Rus so it will be easy, practical & excellent.

Mike Donoghue
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi Mike,

Sent fella, hope you enjoy the thinking behind this aswell as the Bonus ICAAN effect.

all the best

R
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Love both effects on this pdf.

YOU HAVE A KNACK OF FINDING PRACTICAL workers methods to perform miracles.

It's what the lay person percieves is happening which counts & you hit the nail on the head every time.

Love your work Rus.

Much respect to you.

Mike Donoghue
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi Mike

thanks for your kind words, glad you like the effects, With Vvidus, if you want to perform it without the blank card just use a Joker or advertisement card once you open a new deck, this is how I use to perform it on the fly.

All the best and thanks again

R
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Just received it and like it very much! I think the real power lies in the fact that the drawn card appears back in correct order within in the deck.
I like the ICAAN but due to another reason for myself: I can train my skills and use an ID as an out if I don't hit.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks Simon

And agreed the kicker ending is a great finale, the whole routine builds well with a great visual aspect aswell.

Glad your rocking bud

Best and thanks

R
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Great effect Rus. Simple and straight forward which in real world performances is necessary since it is easy for them to follow and retell what happened. Look forward to trying it out.

Thanks

Ryan
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hey

Thanks Ryan, appreciate your comments buddy, The ending is Killer and something they will remember.

Really glad people are enjoying this.

Best

R
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Sent payment but nothing received so far
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Disregard my last post, received. Thanks, Rus!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vividus by Rus Andrews (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL