The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Killer tricks that you can do in the hands ( no need for a table) (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Most of my stuff is like that, but a favorite is my Double Trouble…allows you to magically stay up & on the move…😁

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
NICE! Smile
stevevoltz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of stevevoltz
I like tricks done with ordinary object that aren't card or coins if I can help it. Kevin Parker's Passing Through is a great, visual, coin in bottle. And silk thru iPhone is also strong, visual can be done with borrowed phone and everything can be examined (though there is a small gimmick to ditch).
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I offer dozens of Effects using Found objects in my "Found and F.U.N. Series". Three volumes out and more to come.
Many can be done without a table, while others require something to put objects on even the action takes place in the hands of spectators.

You have no props, but using a dish of candy found on a side table at a party might fit within your limits.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Halmac
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama USA
169 Posts

Profile of Halmac
I do some pretty cool transformation and transpositions with just a TT.
Hal,
Close Up Awesome-ness
HalSaxonMagic.com
john magic wright
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of john magic wright
My two favorite in the hand spectator Magic close up tricks are I always carry Jon Allen double back Dean Dill used to tell me this is the closest thing to Magic and he was right. The second would be I hate to say it sponge balls with a purse frame kills every time!!!
KarpeNoktem
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of KarpeNoktem
Many card tricks?
coin vanishes?

if no cards/coins: which hand routines
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Here's a nice little effect I eliminated one phase so that doesn't require a table called Holey Sh*t by Paul Gordon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUU5S14RRHg&t=14s
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
This blows people away!

Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Seth Race Flip Balm is a nice effect. The last phase you do in the spectator's hand.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Most of what I perform requires no table. All of my current standup act requires no table. I love Michael O'Brien's Chop Cup routine and Martin Lewis' Egg Bag routine (I perform it with a Hobson bag). Many rope routines require no table.
PressureFan
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of PressureFan
Pocket Interchange by Jack Carpenter is a serious worker. I do it without having the cards signed.
It can be easily done without a table. You only need to set two cards aside for a moment. I let them stick out of my vest pocket or breast pocket.

It’s on his Expert Card Routines video. Meir Yedid has it at mymagic.com. It’s an absolute bargain for just this one trick.
There’s an awful video somewhere of someone mucking it up. You really need to see Jack do it to appreciate it.

Another terrific in-hands trick is Outstanding Triumph by Larry Jennings.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Killer tricks that you can do in the hands ( no need for a table) (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL