The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Where have you been? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jean Thomas Sexton
View Profile
New user
Quebec
41 Posts

Profile of Jean Thomas Sexton
Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhnQxhjT4hE

Sorry for the slight delay, but the Snake V is online. If you require a knife to eat spaghetti, this isn't for you.

Here is some street cred:
"The Snake is the most dangerous publication in the forest. Every issue starts with Jean Thomas fooling the pants off of you, then the explanation bites you in the arse. Everything I've seen has been clever, useful, well researched, and fun to do. Everyone should subscribe, so at least there'll be some kind of warning." -Curtis Kam

"Jean's video magazine is a treat. I look forward to seeing what innovative, off-beat magic is included each month." -Caleb Wiles

Here is the link: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thesnakemagicmonthly

Take Care,
J.T.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
What I don't get it, a music vid with swearing is it meamnt to be here even?
Jean Thomas Sexton
View Profile
New user
Quebec
41 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 22, 2016, Karl M wrote:
What I don't get it, a music vid with swearing is it meamnt to be here even?

Just a little ambiance for the thread; the product itself is certainly amongst the latest and greatest releases in card magic. On an unrelated note, since the work of Mr. Chainz (2) seems to leave you cold, I would recommend to first read Voltaire's "Candide ou l'Optimisme" and draw parallels with the rapper's "Birthday Song" in order to gain a deeper appreciation.
neocatalyst
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of neocatalyst
SlipperySnake
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of SlipperySnake
I am intrigued. As a fellow snake can you hook up a brother with a review copy of an issue or two? 2 Chains forever!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Can I have reveiw copy too mate?
Jean Thomas Sexton
View Profile
New user
Quebec
41 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 22, 2016, neocatalyst wrote:
Clearly you haven't seen

https://craftandrepeat.files.wordpress.c......o-99.jpg

Once again corrected by craftandrepeat.com.

SlipperySnake, I'll send you a private message.

Karl,
Sincerely sorry, seems Slippery snaked straight in front of you. I set-up a limited number of review copies and that would be my last one. However, you can look forward to a review in a mainstream magazine very soon.

Take Care,
J.T.
robd
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of robd
This is really excellent stuff. More! More often! Please!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I still don't get what it is can some one explain it
robd
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of robd
A video series of excellent card magic. Incredible value for money, in my opinion. Not necessarily easy to do, in some cases.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Thanks again robd its hilarios I just read the one about the pateo force and forcing someone to drink your juice
mikelsc
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of mikelsc
I've been following this from the beginning. It's definitely exciting, fresh, and most of the time funny with nerdy gags dotted around. Give it a shot. If you don't like it, just don't subscribe.

Cheers,
Mike
robd
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of robd
Anything else like this around, Mike?
mikelsc
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of mikelsc
I don't think so robd, at least not that I have seen. Maybe we could start a fb group or something like that?
robd
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of robd
Hey Mike - I'm not that often on Facebook to be honest, but certainly could do. I haven't seen any other video series like this, and it's pretty fresh, I think.
Jean Thomas Sexton
View Profile
New user
Quebec
41 Posts

I really appreciate the positive comments, thanks a lot! Mike, I think a Facebook group is a great idea, I'll create one around the next issue so people can post ideas, other stuff they like, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Where have you been? (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL