The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » First 300 issues digitized? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
So they are! That's great! Thank you to you and your team, as well as the people at MAGIC, who helped make this possible!

This does indeed count as "available by January 2017". Smile
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
If possible I like to under-promise and over-deliver Smile

I am very pleased with the looks of the USB flash memory drive. Makes a fantastic Christmas gift.

Big shout out to Stan Allen who made this all possible. I think it is great to have all these wonderful magic magazines available in digital form, and Magic Magazine is certainly a must have to anybody who wants a complete reference library. Gone are the days where you were looking for that April 1994 Magic issue, or the June 2000 issue just to find out that those were gaps in your paper file.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Does anyone know when the MAGIC archive is likely to be added to the Genii site ? I know it was supposed to be sometime early in 2017
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
It was supposed to be done by now. Not sure what the delay is: the company we use for all of this has to add all the pages to a new area on our digital site. Hope it's soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » First 300 issues digitized? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL