The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » 2016 MindVention (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2016, Danny Archer wrote:
Sorry to report but Banachek will not be able to present at MINDvention. He asked me to pass on his regrets for not being able to appear and he hopes he will be able to join us again in the future.

I'm sure you will get me instead and all will be good.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Thanks Tom!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Lucky Danny Smile !
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
I just booked a show for November 12... I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, it's probably going to preclude me from coming to MV this year. :-(
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
You will me missed Robb!

Congrats on the show...

A few things to mention. First is that I am now registered officially, and I will have a nice SvenPads booth in the dealer room with the entire lineup available, including the amazing new spiral bound KoD.

We will also be exclusively demo'ing and carrying Hugo Shelly's newest INSIGHT PRO at the booth, with a full selection of accessories.

Lastly, all attendees will receive a free SvenPad Post-it style (with a special MindVention protective case) as a gift for attending and dropping by the booth. Attendees will each receive a redemption SvenPad card at the registration desk.

Look forward to seeing all of you in Vegas Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
See you all there!

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
I've also had a couple of shows book recently for that week so I will miss it again this year. I've only been to one other (2014) and really enjoyed it. Next year I'm going to work harder to keep that time open. I'm not a real convention goer anyway, but this is one that I like mainly due to the intimate nature of it and the one-on-one time with so many people. I'm looking forward to feeling jealous about how much I missed! Smile
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
It's moments like this I'll miss the most at MindVention. Being attacked by such wonderful people like Michael Weber, and trying not to laugh my dupa off.

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
It will - like every year - be a complete blast, and lots of great secret meetings at Jacks...

Also... gorgeous new American 8.5 x 11 (3 hole punched, 1st time ever in a SvenPad)and Euro A4 stage size SvenPad KoD's will be released exclusively at MindVention next month!

We also have some gorgeous new large format water based PENS that were helpfully suggested by Apollo Robbins that will also be available (limited supply) at our SvenPads MindVention Booth.

The new larger formats + a special edition ParaPad style version will be available exclusively to prior customers and our FaceBook group members first.

All MindVention attendees will receive a FREE Post-it notes style SvenPad coupon at registration - redeemable at the SvenPads booth, which also includes $10 off any item or order.

See you in Vegas!

BRETT

Click here to view attached image.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
Sorry I can t attend this year! I wish you all to have fun (I m sure you will!!!) and even more fun at Jack s!!! Cheers to all my friends and have a drink on me!!!
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
It seems to be an tremendous event, too late to join this year, would love to hear more about what happen in the convention , however.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2016, The Jack wrote:
Sorry I can t attend this year! I wish you all to have fun (I m sure you will!!!) and even more fun at Jack s!!! Cheers to all my friends and have a drink on me!!!

Will do Jack!
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I'm still sugar rushing from the fresh baked apple fritter I had at 4am this morning.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
So no big reviews for this year? there usually is...

was it fun?
what did people learn?
how many attended?
what was the highlight?
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » 2016 MindVention (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL