The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Pitch Joint (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
I have another quick question.

This question is about a secondary pitch joint other than the one described on Don's DVD

Has anyone considered or made a portable pitch joint that can be pulled up and down the street.

Obviously it wouldn't be as tall, but I am in an area where I have the ability to set up pitch and if the crowd moves, I can quickly move with it.

I'm looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks!
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=192

I would buy this even if I didn't have to move fast.Get the red one.

Don
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
Thanks Don
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
Don, I like that table you suggested which sent me looking for others like it. Here is what I found and I was wondering what you thought of these two additional options.

Between the first one you suggested and these two, which do you feel would be the better choice?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-Pop-Up-......LVZV6J6T

https://www.postupstand.com/smart-case-p......ntainer/

The wood joint I built is beat up and old and I'm looking for a replacement that will take a beating while traveling.

Thanks!
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I'm still going to stick with the one I sent a link to.The other two don't look that steady.Remember you'll have kids leaning on it.

Don
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
You're the man...I just ordered the table you recommended.

Thank you, sir!
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
Hey Don, So here is a link to a photo of the table you suggested and a banner on a stand I made. I have one more bigger banner on the way (3 x 3) The 3 x 3 banner is also red and will go across the front of the joint.

https://nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/fa8......origin=1

I think that's a place to start.

Any suggestions you have are very appreciated.

Thanks!
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
With you standing behind the joint most of "WATCH" will be hidden(TCH for sure) You'll need some flood lights that hit the table top.Mostly for inside shows.

I like the look of the joint.Get that sign on front.
All the best,
Don
GTFM
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
Festival season is over so I am set to pitch Svengali Decks at a gun show this weekend and next.

I'm hoping being so close to Christmas as well as the only thing other than guns at the expo center, I can sell a gross or two : )
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Nice looking joint!
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
That show was a bust.

I came out negative $85.

Got another one this weekend. A bigger show. Hopefully it's profitable, this time.
pitch52
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pitch52
"You need a 6 foot minimum in length...the messier the table the more likely people are to buy...I have never used a "pitch joint" once in my entire life...all that prattle about "magnetic finishes" and suchlike will NOT bring the money in. Or if it does it won't be much."

Wow! Great tips. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Pitch Joint (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL