The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jeremy Le Poidevin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
I was so sorry to hear that Jeremy Le Poidevin, owner of Practical-Magic, died on Sunday.

While I never met him, we corresponded a bit via email about various magic tricks.

I always found him to be so helpful and just a wonderful person to deal with over the years.

Gerry
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Https://www.practical-magic.com

There is a mention if you scroll down. Sad.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Although I only knew him through his video demonstrations, other video appearances, and some interview podcasts, Jeremy Le Poidevin seemed to be a sweet and gentle man. The world needs more like him. We will miss him.
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Always helpful, nothing was too much trouble. He gave a dealer dem at our club in the late 90's when he had just bought the business. He was as nice then as he was a few weeks ago when I spoke to him on the phone. He will be sadly missed
Ray Ouellette
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
114 Posts

Profile of Ray Ouellette
I never met him face to face either but did have occasional email contact with him. I remember his great April Fool's prank email of last year that hooked me completely. Always helpful, charming, and enthusiastic about Trix in the Stix. I will miss the fireside chat videos with him and Kimmo. He will definitely be missed.
"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice"
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
Jeremy was a wonderful man and demonstrator. I met him in Dublin and saw him lecture/pitch several items and I love watching the Practical Magic demos. He was really a class act. So sorry to lose him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jeremy Le Poidevin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL