The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » USDA now requires magicians to have written disaster plans for their rabbits (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2017, Rook wrote:
I've used rabbits in my act for years and have not been hassled, nor have I heard hide nor hare of this requirement since Mary's intervention.

I'm not planning to register anything and just perform with them as I always have (previous rabbit stars of mine have retired and passed). I'll update if anything other than magic happens
Bruce
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
I was shocked when I heard this silly law existed. Looks like its come to an end. https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/feds-ease-regs-on-magic-bunnies-owners-of-small-numbers/article_32e6b006-4c1b-5d2f-a1bd-cae789294ab9.html. Sad that our elected officials have to spend so much time on something so dumb, no wonder why they cant seem to get much done.
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Gimpy2,
the link isn't working, at least the copy and paste method isn't, can you write a cliff notes version of what the article said.....
would be appreciated
Bruce
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Sorry about the link, went back and its got me blocked out of reading it again. It was a St Louis post article from june 1 2018. It talked about Mo senator McCaskill getting the Feds to drop the regulation of magicians bunnies. I had never even heard of this until the senator sent me an email about it. Hope that helps you to more details.
David_MacFarlane
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of David_MacFarlane
Trump has been promising to cut regulations...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » USDA now requires magicians to have written disaster plans for their rabbits (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL