The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » 2nd and Final Run of Ultra Tube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

As I mentioned in other threads here, we are getting ready to take orders for the 2nd and final run of Ultra Tubes.

Our first run of 50 sold out in 5 hours.

It sold so fast that we over sold by about 7 units before we could have the PayPal button taken down off the site.
Unfortunately we had to refund those people. So to be fair to them, we have offered those customers first chance at buying one from the second run.

Then we have a "First to be contacted" list that people could email us to get on, so we would contact these parties who we knew were interested in obtaining a unit from the second run.
However by being placed on this list does not mean you will be guaranteed to get a unit, just that we will be emailing these customers first to let them know that we are taking orders and give them a chance to order before we offer it to the rest of the public.

As you may know this run is limited to just 50 units. However there is a large amount of interest in this product and we have a lot more people on the "First to be contacted" list than available units. So it will still be a first come, first serve policy in regards to this list. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee everyone a unit that is on this list.

We will be sending out the email to these customers on the list on Tuesday Jan 10th 2017.
After that we will put it up on the website for public sales.
However we anticipate another sellout from just contacting the customers on the list. We don't anticipate this to go to public sales.
Please Note: Because our list already has more customers than available units, and we've given people almost 2 years to email us to get on it, we will not be taking anymore names for the list at this time.

Also to be fair to everyone, we will be limiting this to 1 unit per customer only.
Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
ohGr
View Profile
New user
Thousand Oaks, California
3 Posts

Profile of ohGr
Any of these remaining Peter?
I think I've added my name / email twice; at both beginning and end of the preorder timelines! ;D
thankS!
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
I feel certain these have already sold out and never went to the public site. It is a beautiful and highly desirable piece.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hey guys,

We contacted everyone on the list and have given them all ample time to place the the order, and as of right now, it looks like we will have some units left to sell to the public. So in the end we are very happy that this should work out perfect giving everyone a fair chance at owning one of these. I'm quite shocked actually especially after seeing the piece sell on eBay for 4x its original cost. We are working with our web designer to have the pay button put up on the site in the next few days.

Thanks to all who have ordered thus far and for everyone's continued support!

Peter,
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
I placed my ordered five minutes after getting the notice. Looking forward to this one. And good news for anyone still wanting one. But I would not waste any time once the button goes up. They will not last.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
My order is in. Thanks Peter and Tenyo Elite!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Thank you kind sir!
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi everyone,

Just dropped in to let everyone know that the final run of the Ultra Tube was shipped out yesterday. We are also now officially sold out of this item. Thank you to all for your continued support!

On to the next Tenyo Elite item!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Awesome! Peter, not holding you to anything, but can you give us any clues to what is in the works and when you will be announcing the next prop?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
My Ultra Tube arrived today. Already got the moved down. Very nice.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I missed out on this one. If anyone has one they want to sell please pm me.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Received mine a few days ago. Beautifully made! Kudos to the TE team!!
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Still looking, if anyone wants to part with theirs, please pm me your price!
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
Same here....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » 2nd and Final Run of Ultra Tube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL