The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Less is More... (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I have often times during my journey better come to realize that it doesn't take all that much to do good magic for people. Many times you are able to do it because of the journey of it all. Anyway, like my grandfather used to say, "I can show'ya better than I can tell'ya."
:D

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Wow- my man! Looks good MB
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
NOW THAT'S MAGIC
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys! It's a fun trick to do on the spot, or on the go anywhere. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I've gotten a lot of response to this video via PM…Thank you guys for your kind words and interest.

This is a wonderful effect to do on the spot, or within a larger routine.

Like I said, I do it often, just about anywhere I go...And on just a moments notice, it is magically quite stunning! Smile

Thanks again all. Smile

Coolmanclyde
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Coolmanclyde
Simple and fantastic! Thanks for sharing, you are an amazing asset to the board Mb! I of course am still really green and don't know how it was done but might be able to figure it out in time with more digging and practice Smile
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
Nice music with the effect , very clean at the fingertips.
Can you tell me what song is this?
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
First time that I've visited this forum.

That was delightful, MB!!!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Charles Nileud
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Charles Nileud
This is amazing MB. Really changes the way I look at magic. Thanks for sharing.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just dropping back by this forum...Thanks to all the kind words here as to this...WOW! Smile

It's just a little effect, but it really does play big with no-frills attached. I do this all the time for people with just a little more handling to it, and it always, instantly blows them away. The magic is so immediate that they can't believe their eyes. Smile And I can go any number of ways from there but usually don't as often times there's no need to really. I just let people soak it in for themselves...Truly, less is more. Smile

-Andre, that song is by Tracy Chapman, called "Change." I thought it was appropriate. Smile

-And Clyde, I truly appreciate your nice words about me here, and keep practicing. Smile

-And Charles, yes, it is all about perspective when it comes to magic. Magic doesn't have to be intricate, and shouldn't be confusing. I try to present things the way I would find something to be amazing. Most times this is just for something magical, out of the blue to happen and create an immediate sense of wonderment. Often times, I just like to leave it most simply put, right there. Smile

Oh, and "Welcome" to all you guys to the Café... Smile

Finally, whenever my work is noticed and appreciated by so many views, and amongst those are folks like Mr. Oslund, Vinny Marini and Rizzo, guys that have been in this game for so long, that really know this stuff from varying perspectives...Well, that is to have succeeded. Thank you all. Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
A little more, "Less is More" Smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG6nWQwUt3k

joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Excellent..You're the best. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Kanawati
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Not an unatural move in sight! It looked effortless. I am a fan of your style🙂
January
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of January
Lovely style! Thanks for posting.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thank you guys, so happy you like the work.

It's so much fun performing these tricks, it really don't take much but I guess a lot more is in there, more or less. Smile

Thanks again...I truly appreciate the many good words. Smile

-Mb

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Less is More... (13 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL