The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matt Mello - P.A.T.H.S. (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Wow thanks matt!! Will read it when I get the chance!

Sleepy
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
The new P.A.T.H.S. PDF has now been sent out to everyone who purchased it from me. It has also been updated on Penguin Magic, Lybrary, and Mentalism Center, to anyone who purchased through those websites.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Matt!!

Finally finished this bad boy today, and man, with the two added P.A.T.H.S. this reads like a Hogwarts textbook for Anagrams.

Yes, there are amazing anagrams, but it's a really a book of spells limited to one's creativity.

Like any great textbook it's also something you'll come back to again and again, as it's essentially five different conceptual frameworks for reading minds.

Much of the thinking here is as magical as the effects. Very impressed with how far you pushed these ideas when you could have easily settled with the first P.A.T.H.

Also, very gracious of you to make this well within the budget of most mystery workers.

Congrats and cheers!
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan...so that's probably one of my favorite comments that I've ever received about my work! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the project, along with the new paths. More will be added to the Facebook group when I find some time!

P.A.T.H.S. has now been updated on Merchant of Magic, as well: https://www.magicshop.co.uk/paths-matt-mello
MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
I laughed out loud when I read this. A laugh of pleasure - its ingenious. I have only read the first few pages but the process is fully justified. Finally. This approach makes the anagram make full sense and also amplifies the routine, making it stronger than just using an average anagram process. Love it. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Mitchell
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
583 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
I've taken FAR too long to share my thoughts on this release - but in short, it's classic Mello...EXCELLENT!

As a fan of Atlas' work on P.A.s I was delighted to learn a number of clever, different, and well justified presentations that effectively hide the necessary work out in the open.

It always blows me away how "outside of the box" Matt's thinking is - where so many of us think we've reached the end of the line on a particular principle Matt gets out of the car and pulls the train off-road paving new P.A.T.H.S.!

This is an extremely solid addition to anyone's library who has interest in P.A.s - and if you've not been a fan in the past this treatise might change your opinion.

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Thanks for your reviews, Mitchell and Drew! I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the concepts in P.A.T.H.S.

I also wanted to plug the P.A.T.H.S. Facebook group again, as I recently added a few new concepts. One of the ideas that I REALLY love was shared by 'Andy' from The Jerx blog. It's such a simple concept, allowing you to guess a word without the performer or the spectator saying anything aloud! It's really great.

If you haven't joined the group, you can do so here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525958020778212/
Tech Head Steve
View Profile
New user
Sussex, UK
61 Posts

Profile of Tech Head Steve
Excited.

Matt, I'd rather buy direct from you, can you link me Smile

I love anagrams since I first saw MM (or Emperor Ming) do the euro countries version.

I've read nothing but positive reviews on this since first hearing about it about an hour ago.

This kind of things suits me to the ground & whatever the magical ingredient of the PDF is, carrying one less deck of cards for mind reading makes me travel far lighter!... Smile
Gonna buy from whatever source best suits the creator, Matt?
Be excellent to each other, especially me.
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Hey Steve,

Thanks for your interest in PATHS! I've sent you a PM.

Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Matt Mello - P.A.T.H.S. (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL