The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Mr. Magic Block Go Escape / Sponge Bread by Alan Wong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hi All: Sometimes a magic trick is almost shouting out for a Gospel routine to be used with it. I am working on two more: but would appreciate your input, still not quite sure what the final Gospel magic routine could be yet.

The first trick is "Block Go" or "Block Go Escape" made by "mr magic" out of India. Stevens Magic Global sells it along with many other dealers. The blocks that come with the trick are black, red, white, yellow/gold-ish color, and green. These colors tie in perfectly with the "How to Make a Witness Bracelet - World Changer Kids" colors which you can see online for free. These five colors are used for "witness bracelets" made in countless Sunday School classes and VBS programs worldwide. The blue color for baptism is not included in this trick, but that's ok.

The trick is basically a kid picks one of the block colors and then the different blocks are all placed into the box in any order. Lid placed on, rod placed through, then the chosen color block drops out of the box and the other colored blocks remain in the box with the rod through them (and can be inspected).

So I am looking for a way to tie this trick (Block Go Escape)into the witness bracelet colors idea, should not be at all that hard to do I'd venture a guess to say.

Another trick that seems to shout "Gospel magic" but I have not figured out what to do with yet is "Sponge Bread" by Alan Wong (also sold by many dealers including Stevens Magic Global). Yet me know if you have any ideas how to use these four realistic looking slices of bread... Smile I'll let you know eventually what I come up with, if anything... Jesus is our bread of life!
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Loafs and fishes???? possible - like the sponge rabbets - you can go from 1 - 4??? Just a thought
bkmeyer
View Profile
Regular user
Greenville, SC
119 Posts

Profile of bkmeyer
MagicBus, I haven't worked with the sponge bread so I might be all wrong on this, but is it possible to use the bread the same way the multiplying bananas for a Feeding of the 5000 theme as Russo mentioned? Just a thought but maybe the handling would need to be different.

Bruce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Mr. Magic Block Go Escape / Sponge Bread by Alan Wong (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL