The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Sunday Night Magic in Mpls MN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
I wanted to share a great photo I got from a recent show. The priceless expression on the face of the audience help makes this photo one of my all time favorites!

https://stevencarlsonmagic.wordpress.com/

The show location was in Mpls MN at a community theater called, The Theater in the Round. It is hosted by Jim Cunningham (actor, radio and television personality), John Gaspard (film maker and author) and Suzanne the Magician (no intro needed here Smile

It’s an awesome night of magic called Sunday Night Magic. Their Facebook page is by the same name.
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
72 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Hi Steven,
Are these nights going to be continuing/monthly for a while? I live in southwest MN, and would very much like to make a trip to the cities to go... hoping timing can work out! I have been looking (without much luck) for opportunities to see other magicians performing in MN...
spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
Hey Scott, I sent you a PM
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
Suzanne
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis
96 Posts

Profile of Suzanne
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2017, ScottMN wrote:
Hi Steven,
Are these nights going to be continuing/monthly for a while? I live in southwest MN, and would very much like to make a trip to the cities to go... hoping timing can work out! I have been looking (without much luck) for opportunities to see other magicians performing in MN...

Hi Scott!!

We have another Sunday Night Magic coming up on April 30. So far the line up with Nick Diffatte and Michael Madden. We are waiting for confirmation of our third act. Hope to see you there.
- Magic is what you are.

Suzanne's Web Page
Suzanne on Youtube
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
And on May 14, Chicago's longest-running weekly magic show, The Magic Cabaret, will be magically transported to Minneapolis for Sunday Night Magic! Info here: https://www.facebook.com/sundaynightmagic/
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I was reviewing some older threads and came across posts by Lin (Lindini) her user name is Evolve629. She is from Minnesota. She used to post all the time, but in 2011 mysteriously stopped posting. Does anyone know if something happened and if she is OK?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Sunday Night Magic in Mpls MN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL