The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » VANISH - The International Magic Magazine » » VANISH Magic Magazine Edition 35 - Will Tsai (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
"Very honored to be on the cover of Vanish International Magic Magazine. A magic magazine with the largest subscribers globally. If you are interested in some behind the scene stories, definitely check it out in the link below! I have been a loyal reader and never thought I'd be on the cover!! So grateful for the spotlight and full credit goes to the amazing Paul Romhany. Thank you for the invitation and this amazing opportunity" - Will Tsai

Paul Romhany started VANISH in 2012 and the magazine is now read by over 100,000 magicians from around the world featuring articles by some of the superstars of magic.

You can now download direct from the magazine.

CLICK HERE TO READ or DOWNLOAD THE CURRE......or FREE!

To order a PRINTED COPY just open up the magazine you want to order on your COMPUTER and press the green button ORDER PRINT.

Be sure to check out all our BACK ISSUES of VANISH.

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Just found Vanish, fabulous, I'm hooked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » VANISH - The International Magic Magazine » » VANISH Magic Magazine Edition 35 - Will Tsai (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL