The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] Perfect Square by JB Dumas and Michael Lam (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2018, MeetMagicMike wrote:

I guarantee you that I can make a clearer explation video in 5 minutes than the one they supply.

That would be interesting to see.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Super Mario effect would be so nice to do. Rubic Cubes from Walmart work perfectly and save your stickers from fray. Dumas uses these in trailer at mall. Nice complement to Rubicon.
drorwis
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
103 Posts

Profile of drorwis
Just got the effect a couple of days ago, and having a little bit of a problem. The gimmick keeps peeling the edges of the stickers of the cube it is transfered to.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On May 26, 2018, drorwis wrote:
Just got the effect a couple of days ago, and having a little bit of a problem. The gimmick keeps peeling the edges of the stickers of the cube it is transfered to.

i just started rehearsing and it does happen too...

another issue is that my cubes are 1mm shorter and they fall easly... they do not fit well or it’s just me?

bought mine through T11

anyone too?
drorwis
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
103 Posts

Profile of drorwis
Quote:
On May 26, 2018, Lseeyou wrote:
Quote:
On May 26, 2018, drorwis wrote:

i just started rehearsing and it does happen too...

another issue is that my cubes are 1mm shorter and they fall easly... they do not fit well or it’s just me?

bought mine through T11

anyone too?

Just to make sure, you did apply the special stickers (the special white ones) to the inside of the gimmick? I found that when the stickers are in, lightly squeezing the open end of the gimmick,
due to the properties of the special stickers,makes it stick to the cube.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Get rubic cubes, the tiles solve the problem. The stickered cubes did no good for me. Stickers peeled right away, look terrible.

For the loose gimmick. I finally used glue dots. They do the job for a while and I keep adding a little more to make the cube more secure.

Hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Review] Perfect Square by JB Dumas and Michael Lam (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL