The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Ballerina Hank T-212 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Scape
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Bill Scape
Is this any good? Thoughts please from those that perform it. Thanks!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Magic dealers used this as one of their main demo items for years. Under the right circumstances, it can look amazing.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Agreed, Bob Little used to do this to draw people to his dealers table. Used sparingly looks very cool.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
It's a great trick, but not something I use, reason: it takes A LOT of practice to be convincing Smile But once you master it, it looks amazing as John and Richard said Smile
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Yes, it does take practice, but it wouldn't be that hard if you had taken acting and mime classes.
I think lot's of effects are poorly done because the magician believes he is putting on a 'magic show' when in reality it's an 'acting' performance using magic.
Bill Scape
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Bill Scape
Thanks folks!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
But theres no white silk basic dancing hank like waltzing matilda / ballerina hank, I need white hank, is there any info to make my own. thanks,
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hi Wally

The easiest way would be to buy the Tenyo version and transfer the gimmick to a small white silk.

John
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Thanks John, will do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Ballerina Hank T-212 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL