The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Devin Knight FINAL lecture tour fall 2017 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I am booking my final lecture tour now for the fall. This is the last time I am doing a lecture tour. I am only touring East coast and parts of Midwest. This is all new material. My tour is Sept to October 2017. I am not interested in going to the West Coast this time.

Here is just a small sampling of what I will be teaching in the new lecture.

See two demos:

Easy lift. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVCXI3MXXDw

Running Force Cut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oH-lG4COBw

Contents includes:

APPLE HEIST- Two spectators from the audience pretend to make an apple pie, using real apples. The climax is unbelievable to the audience as the apples magically transpose under impossible conditions.

CANDY TRANSPOSE – A remarkable kid trick using eight candy bars that mysteriously transpose. Great for birthday parties.

BLINDSIGHT OUTDONE – Spectator correctly guesses colors hidden inside opaque envelopes. New method that does not use fake markers and fools those that know the original method.

BREAKFAST MATCH – A comedy mentalism feat designed for kid shows using eight miniature cereal boxes.

NO GET READY DOUBLE LIFT – A super easy to do double lift that requires no breaks or get ready. Easy to do, includes a video showing full details.

IMPOSSIBLE BILL TO LEMON – Spectator writes down serial number on his bill, before the magician touches it, the bill is vanished and appears inside a lemon. NO gimmicked serial numbers or miscalling serial numbers.

KNOCKOUT TOSSED OUT DECK – A clever version where five people (not 3) just peek at cards and the mentalist reveals them.

THE SMART DECK– A card trick that can be done over the radio where people at home program their deck to be Smart Decks, the performer is able to find hundreds of selected card over the radio!

PSYCHIC MONEY – A new version of Blindsight using coins. A spectator using his psychic intuition determines what coins are hidden inside envelope.

PUZZLE MANIA – One of the best jigsaw puzzle effects ever created. Suitable for kid shows. This effect has a double climax! Make up using board puzzles available in toy stores.

RUNNING FORCE CUT – A new way to force a card. A deck is repeatedly cut at different sections until the spectator says stop. The top card will always be the force card. No slip cut used. Includes a video showing the procedure. So effective that you will fool yourself.

SIGHT UNSEEN – Find selected cards selected from a deck out of your hands BLINDFOLDED!

I realize this is short notice as the tour is less than 3 months away
So if your club can book my lecture during this time periods please PM me or call me at 724-372-3414 as dates are filling up fast.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Already confirmed

Bluffton SC Sept 11
Greenville SC Sept 12
Clarksville TN Sept 15
Chicago,IL Sept 21

Date to be determined
Memphis, TN
Richmond, VA
Boca Rotan, FL Sometime 2nd week of OCT.

I still have open dates
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Just added Sarasota, FL Oct. 10
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Milwaukee has been added for Oct 25
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Buffalo, NY just added Oct 2, 2017
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Norfolk VA added sometime in Mid October.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Cleveland OH just added for Friday Sept 22, at 7:30
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Richmond, VA added Oct 21
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Two new dates:
Little Rock, AR Sept 18
Branson, MO Sept 19

Sept 20 OPEN

Sept 21 Chicago
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Just added:
Oct 19--Fairfax-DC Area
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Added
Oct 17, Waynesboro, VA
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Here is an updated list. Still looking for a few more dates.

Sept 11--Bluffton, SC
Sept 12--Greenville, SC
Sept 13 OPEN
Sept 14 OPEN
Sept 15 --Clarksville, TN
Sept 16--Memphis, TN
Sept 17 open
Sept 18--Little Rock, AR
Sept 19--Branson, MO
Sept 20 OPEN
Sept 21--Chicago
Sept 22-Cleveland
Sept 23-30th OFF NO LECTURES
Oct 2--Buffalo, NY
Oct 3-7 OPEN
Oct 10--Sarasota, FL
Oct 11- Boco Raton--Subject to change
Oct 12- 14 Open
Oct 15--travel, no lecture
Oct 16- Norfolk, VA
Oct 17--Waynesboro, VA
Oct 18--Open
Oct 19--Fairfax, VA
Oct 20--Baltimore--Denny's Magic Shop
Oct 21--Richmond, VA
Oct 25--Milwaukee, WI

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA AROUND OPEN DATES.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Sept 11 has been cancelled because of Hurricane Irma. It will be rescheduled for Oct.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Oct 5 has been scheduled for Houdini Museum in Scranton, PA. This is a show and lecture.
magicusb
View Profile
Inner circle
1135 Posts

Profile of magicusb
Houdini Museum date moved to...
October 4, 2017, Wednesday Devin Knight's Only Pennsylvania or New Jersey Final Lecture plus his Mentalism Show at The Houdini Museum, 1433 N. Main Ave, Scranton, PA. Show is 7PM to 7:45, admission $10, and the public is welcome to attend.

His lecture begins at 8PM and will run till 10PM or later and will consist of totally different material than the show. @20, and for magicians only. The lecture will include at least 12 new effects he has never demonstrated or shown before. These are not dealer demos and all the material you will be able to put together yourself, with no expensive supplies.

Call the Houdini Museum at 570 342-5555 to reserve. Limited seating.

Several years ago when he appeared here the lecture was sold out.
Check out http://HoudiniOpoly.com

Houdini Museum Tour & Magic Show.
Only building in the world dedicated to Houdini.
http://Houdini.org
http://HoudiniDisplays.com
http://PsychicTheater.com
Scranton, Pa (570) 342-5555
"The truth shall make you free, but first it will make you angry." -Robert Ingersoll-Atheist (on the mind of Houdini when he died.)

We are thrilled we were able to bring The Grim Game to the world! Thanks TCM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Devin Knight FINAL lecture tour fall 2017 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL