The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Misty Lee on (Penn and Teller's) 'Fool Us' (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Misty, was a guest tonight on Penn & Teller.
Misty, is a prime example of what we all should strive to be as entertainers !
She, owned the stage ! Smile
Con-Grats, Misty !
Thank You, for a 'Wonderful' performance with Your own little Special touch of Bizarre...

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
808 Posts

Profile of danaruns
Saw her live tonight. She did the same routine she did on Fool Us, and it came off so much better live! I think the editing on Fool Us took a lot away from the routine. Too bad.

Misty is my kind of female magician: strong, bold, commanding, edgy, funny.
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
She is an INSPIRATION! Never seen anyone like her! Bravo!

Doug
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Awesome! Very Fresh!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Lothar
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Lothar
Just checking.. you're not confusing her with Jessica Peterson? They look alike.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2017, Lothar wrote:
Just checking.. you're not confusing her with Jessica Peterson? They look alike.

NO ! It is 'Misty Lee' on P&T ... Just, do a google of " Misty Lee on Penn and Teller " and you can see her performance !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I really don't think they look that much alike. Both are well oiled performers that I have been lucky enough to work with over the years.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
She was excellent!
Misty Lee
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Misty Lee
Thanks for all the love (and for watching), everybody! (And thanks for coming to the show, Dana!)
Am very grateful, as I was completely eviscerated on YouTube. Very glad those folks don't pay my bills. *grin*

XOXO!
M
http://www.mistylee.com

Whoever said the hand is quicker than the eye never tried rolling the two down a ramp.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Misty,

My partner Tom and I have been enjoying your various appearances on the Magic Shows.

Keep up the good work!

(Don't eat that apple!)

-Mary Mowder
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2017, Mary Mowder wrote:

(Don't eat that apple!)

(Do eat the apple !) Smile

I, would love to see what kind of 'Bizarre Performance' you would come up with after ... Smile
Bad, 'Apple Sauce' in a good way !

~G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Misty Lee on (Penn and Teller's) 'Fool Us' (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL