The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Win / Win Alan Chitty (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Kaymar Magic have a new trick by Alan Chitty called Win/Win it looks a nice quickie,especially as it involves money,if you can show the backs a little more cleaner at the end I will be buying.I got the email from Kaymar with the You Tube dem on,and when I saw the name Alan Chitty remembered buying Behavior Patterns from JB magic many moons ago,still use it today great effect.Will wait for a couple of reviews before buying.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I thought the demo looked good and thought the Elmsley count was a clean enough display to end on or you could possibly add a flustration count but I don't think its needed personally.
Keith Atkinson
View Profile
Regular user
Wigan, UK
196 Posts

Profile of Keith Atkinson
I got this at the weekend.
It is going straight into my wallet.
It is a great little effect, very easy to use,no difficult moves, and
very baffling for the spectator.
And for the price, it is a no brainer.
Pick A Card, Any Card.
Keith Atkinson
View Profile
Regular user
Wigan, UK
196 Posts

Profile of Keith Atkinson
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2017, Keith Atkinson wrote:
I got this at the weekend.
It is going straight into my wallet.
It is a great little effect, very easy to use,no difficult moves, and
very baffling for the spectator.
And for the price, it is a no brainer.

Forgot to mention, I got it direct from Alan, I did so with other effects that he released.
Pick A Card, Any Card.
eagle2911
View Profile
New user
Dorset, UK
17 Posts

Profile of eagle2911
Thank you for the nice comments about WinWin and Behaviour Patterns. WinWin is a new Kaymar Magic Exclusive and I am delighted at the way Liam Montier, who owns Kaymar, has managed to produce the trick with good props, on line explanations by himself AND, something I still like, full written instructions. And all at a price which is less than many new tricks sold at, when I started magic 10 years ago.

To answer the questions above: Liam teaches the Elmsley Count on the video and teaches a nice alternative method too.

I have a limited number of copies of this new trick for £9.99 including shipping to the UK. All proceeds to go to Smiletrain, the international cleft palate charity. The price including shipping to Europe is £11.50 or to the rest of the world is £12.50. All prices in Sterling.
Two spectators are offered the opportunity to win serious cash and are gently teased by two £20 (or $20 or 20 Euro) notes, lying on the table or in another spectator's hand. They win some cash but needless to say, very little – a penny(or a cent) each in fact. Extremely easy to do and it's the ideal trick for the wallet or, using the neat slim clear plastic box provided, for the pocket. The 6 special cards provided work with any currency.
Included are full written instructions and routines, the special cards and case, extra ideas, alternative handlings and an online video by Liam Montier.
Complete with a page of special tips from me.
Trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNMekdzsl8
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Hi Alan,
Are you still selling this direct?
If so, how to purchase?
Many thanks.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Very nice routine performed on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNMekdzsl8

May I ask ... can any cards be used?
Can this be repeated for the same people?

regards,
WulfieSmith
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1946 Posts

Profile of Claudio
I don't have a set, but from the demo, absolutely yes, you can make your own set. In theory it could be repeated as the procedure will be identical, but it'd be awkward to show a card with a penny when it had a winning 20 during the previous round. It looks that the reset will take about 5 seconds, if that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Win / Win Alan Chitty (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL