The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » WTF: Olde English Wrist Stock escape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
775 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I'm look for a set of wrist stock escapes, but with Cannon's gone I can really find a source. I think Owen's offered a set at one time but like all Owen's stuff the price is triple.
Stevens has a few but they are too big for me. Does anyone know of a source or a builder that can supply a set?
This is what I have in mind... https://www.google.com/search?q=olde+english+wrist+stocks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijqL7koKXWAhUO0GMKHZy2DBAQ_AUICigB&biw=1680&bih=920#imgrc=Ng2Bvz0_m9QQWM:
Professor J. P. Fawkes
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Ask Jay Leslie.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I have a set of Jay's, they are excellent.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
775 Posts

Profile of 61magic
From what I've seen on his web site not the same design I'm looking for. I have a period look to my act I need something less modern looking.
Thanks
Professor J. P. Fawkes
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I hear you. Depending on what you want to pay, you might talk to Jay anyway. He has the ability to make custom orders/designs.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2017, 61magic wrote:
From what I've seen on his web site not the same design I'm looking for. I have a period look to my act I need something less modern looking.
Thanks

Contact him directly he makes to order too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » WTF: Olde English Wrist Stock escape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL