The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Abbott's Holiday Ministers Collection Download Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hi All: FYI: www.AbbottMagic.com is doing an "Abbott's Holiday Download Special Ministers Collection" which ends this Christmas Eve at Midnight. For $15.95 you get $56 of book text (hundreds of pages) to download on your computer: Lessons in Scripture, Magic Gospel Lessons, Magic Sermonettes, Magic With An Upward Look (James Dracup), Magic That Gives An Upward Lift and Magic That Points To The Upward Life. Well worth $15.95 for sure. Other Holiday specials being run on their web site as well. Contact greg@abbottmagic.com or phone 1-269-432-3235 if you have any questions and help support The Magic Capital of The World (Colon, Michigan). Smile
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Thanks for the info.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Just a FYI, if you just purchase the "Abbott's Holiday Download Special Ministers Collection" it won't go through. You will have to purchase something else for $9.05 or more to meet the $25.00 minimum requirement. It wasn't a problem for me since I needed something else anyway, but it would have been nice if there was no minimum requirement.
Valleydad
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Valleydad
I just got the download. Thanks for the heads up!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Abbott's Holiday Ministers Collection Download Special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL