The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Who Will Stand With Me? (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..14..25..36..47..57~58~59
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
That's great to hear! I have a few friends doing the magic camps and they enjoy teaching! Certainly a different kind of challenge. I tried it over Zoom a few years back and was less successful, but it's fun to try out new things and see what works.

I'm headed to North Carolina for six weeks to do a movie and then I'm at the Chicago Magic Lounge the first week of June. Not a ton of time to rehearse the show in between, so I may bring some of the act to set and just do it there to stay fresh! I was also recognized by someone who'd seen me perform at an event earlier this year, so my sponge banana routine seems to really have legs.

Let me know the next time you find yourself in LA! The castle is as busy as ever!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Thanks Andrew. I will let you know the next time I’m heading to The Castle. It’s been pre-pandemic since I’ve been there, so need to get back!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Who Will Stand With Me? (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..14..25..36..47..57~58~59
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL