The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Magellan Levitation (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
HighClass
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of HighClass
Jimmy what is the cost of the new Magellanaire?
Do you have one in stock?
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
The new Magellanaire is $1295 USD, plus shipping. At this time, the units are being water jetted/cut, and should be ready to ship within a couple of weeks. None are in stock at this time, I'm sorry.

Jimmy
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Due to production costs, the price of the Magellanaire is currently $1495.00 USD plus shipping. I underestimated the aluminum water jet production market, and they are simply willing to let their machines sit idle rather than negotiate pricing to have business. I went for months without ordering, and they were still unwilling to budge on pricing or quantities.

Jimmy Fingers
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
MAGIC Café SPECIAL: Original Steel Magellan levitation Bare Bones kit(no sheet, supply your own twin sized black sheet). Selling off until I have no more left. Half price, please contact me for details and availability.

Thanks,

Jimmy
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
Jimmy has a new Featherlight Magellan I saw in another forum post. This recent post discusses the Magellanaire (the model that breaks down into a briefcase). The Featherlight is the aluminum model of the steel design and can still fit into a carry-on bag. The other post is here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=7
The pricing may have been updated to reflect the entire line, not sure.

Edit: OK my bad, Jimmy posted the website link one post above this one. So the cat is already out of the bag. I just never clicked the link before. My link is the Café discussion.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Magellan Levitation (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL