The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Stand-up Magic/Parlor Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I'd like to see a topic on the above. I just started looking into this area and it's very difficult to find items of discussion. They are spread all over the Café. A single place to discuss magic for groups would be helpful.

Thanks, Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Where the magic begins
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I've been reading it but. I don't feel the name is descriptive. I didn't know it covered all of stand-up. Things like silk magic, rope magic, linking rings, egg bag, etc. don't always seem to be there. They are spread around.

Thank you for the reply. I'll just keep on reading anything that seems to apply.

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That's because those subjects (rope, silk, coins etc) are very specific and those looking for that type of magic have a specific place to go. Stand up and Parlor magic is very broad. Parlor magic relates to living room type magic which is the forum I referenced above
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Stand-up Magic/Parlor Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL