The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » APPs Magic Card Lite & Pro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JaviBu
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of JaviBu
Hello everyone.
I am a lover of card magic, designer and developer of applications, and I have just developed an application for Google Play of card magic. The application contains 4 tricks to make using the smartphone:

- DOUBLE PREDICTION: It consists of the smartphone guessing 2 cards taken from a deck, without forcing (you can guess the smartphone). The magician does not touch the screen of the smartphone at any time during the execution of the trick. The effect surprises professional magicians, since the spectator is the one who touches the smartphone to discover the 2 predictions. In my opinion this trick is the most interesting of the application, because without it, it is quite difficult to execute ... let's say that the application does the work, and with it, it is very easy to execute.
- SIMPLE PREDICTION: It consists of guessing a card by means of forzaje. The magician does not touch the screen of the smartphone at any time during the execution of the trick. The good thing is that it can be for any letter.
- TRANSFORMATION: Consists in the exchange of the Ace of Spades that appears on the smartphone by the card we have in hand or left on the table.
- READ THE MIND: This last trick also seems very interesting to me. It is about the smartphone guessing a card designed for the viewer from among 3 cards, which the viewer manipulates at all times. The good thing is that the magician in a moment touches the screen of the smartphone; the spectator does it, and still, the smartphone guesses what card to thought.

You can use any poker deck!

I leave the links of Google Play:
MAGIC CARD PRO: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......card_pro
MAGIC CARD LITE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......ard_lite

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » APPs Magic Card Lite & Pro (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL