The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Cloaking Device- Jay Scott Berry (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Then it is good that the teaching DVD (or download) shows you that the gimmicks are readily and easily available, and only require modifications that are quite simple to do.

The DVD tells you what to purchase, and also tells you (quite accurately) that they can be purchased at virtually any magic supplier, and will surely never go out of production. What makes them special is Jay's modifications to these gimmicks that allow them to accomplish the effects on the DVD. Said modifications are easy to do, and are clearly taught on the DVD.

So, the DVD is hardly worthless. It tells you everything you need to know.

And the Cloaking Device is only 1 item taught on the DVD. The Eclipse Tip is great, IMHO.

Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, Bill Hegbli wrote:
A teaching DVD is worthless without the gimmick. He asked where to purchase the gimmick. Jay Scott Berry, is very difficult to find and contact. He skips all over the world, living in different countries and centering on his music more then magic.

He has not offered his magic items on any of the websites for over 20 years.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Chessmann, maybe you should check before you make statements that are not true.

Check Penguin Magic, every JSB product is unavailable ie Out of Stock. His website does not mention that he even has products.

A while ago I attempted to find him, he was living in Australia.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Bill, you misunderstood.

The point was that you don't need to purchase the items from Penguin or JSB, himself. He teaches you how to make them, yourself, on the DVD.

I didn't even mention Penguin, nor Jay's site. You did that.

Jay's DVD tells you what items to buy - which again, are available from virtually ANY magic supplier - and how to modify them (which is very easy to do) into a finished Cloaking Device (or Eclipse Tip, etc...). And for VERY little money.

The OP was interested in obtaining a Cloaking Device. What I (and Ihor) did was simply tell him how he could easily have one (plus a good deal more JSB items, as Jay's DVD is very generous).
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, Chessmann wrote:

Jay's DVD tells you what items to buy - which again, are available from virtually ANY magic supplier - and how to modify them (which is very easy to do) into a finished Cloaking Device (or Eclipse Tip, etc...). And for VERY little money.

The OP was interested in obtaining a Cloaking Device. What I (and Ihor) did was simply tell him how he could easily have one (plus a good deal more JSB items, as Jay's DVD is very generous).

Jay also covers the Cloaking Device and the FS2 Device (a variation on the Cloaking Device) on his Penguin Live lecture and shows you how to make one.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Cloaking Device- Jay Scott Berry (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL