The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Building a Zig Zag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

judeh
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of judeh
How realistic would it be to build a Zig Zag with mild-average woodworking skills/tools? I'm not able to find any plans online to purchase. Does anybody have any ideas about how difficult it would be to construct?

Thanks!

Jude
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Tenyo Elite built this with permission and approval from the Tenyo company. You will not find plans to make this from scratch. I know the Tenyo Elite team have stated in the past that even Tenyo was surprised they were able to accomplish this in wood and they used a skilled wood craftsman. I would take from that it is probably a difficult woodworking project. I have the wood Elite Version and think it would be beyond the abilities of someone with basic woodworking skills.

If you are determined to try making one for yourself probably the best bet is to purchase several plastic ones to deconstruct and see what is involved in construction.
judeh
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of judeh
JM Talbot,

That's a great idea. I've ordered a couple.

Thank you!

Jude
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Building a Zig Zag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL