The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hidden Section (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asif
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of asif
Hello friends,

Heard that the Café is having a secret section which deals with thread works and black art. Is that true or is it a myth, if yes how can I access it.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
You need to acquire a certain number of legitimate posts.
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
808 Posts

Profile of danaruns
Yes, it's there. Right now as I write, you have 42 posts. You need 50 before you can see it. Then it's at the bottom of the site.
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
asif
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of asif
Thanks a lot danaruns and terrible wizard.
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
Yup you need 50 legit posts to see the forum.
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
I was very anxious to get fifty posts, so that I could get into the "secret area." It took me quite a while. When I finally was able to see the secret area, I was a little disappointed. I have learned and continue to learn much more from the non-secret areas of the Café. So don't feel like you're missing out, if your a member with less than fifty posts. The non-secret areas will answer all your magic questions, unless you are wanting very specific workings of a trick. Even in that situation there is usually someone who will have a PM conversation with you to answer questions that contain exposure. Learn to use the search feature and you will have access to lifetimes of magical knowledge.

The sales area is fun to look at, but not everything sold is a bargain. You find as good or better deals on some of the f.c.b..k pages offering magic for sale. Many times, I have seen the seller post the same item for sale in both places. There are bargains to be found in the sales section of the Café, but just because something is on your "want list" doesn't mean you really need it or will use/read it.

So bottom line... Don't feel like your missing some great secret info, if you can't yet access the secret area. The vast, vast, vast amount of great information on the forum is found outside of the secret area. Use that search feature. Don't feel pressured to increase your post count. Post when you feel like you have something to contribute. When you finally make it to the secret area, you will probably be as ho-hum about it, as I was.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Tim has said "it" very well!

I always glance at the days topics, but, seldom post anything. Last month, I wrote a post to clarify a few points about "APPLAUSE".
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hidden Section (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL