The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » For the record » » Hofzinser card seperation. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
Hello Magic fellows!!

You guys are surely aware of culling cards! I myself do roadrunner cull and angle cull pretty smoothly.
Came across the Hofzinser card seperation(eg red and black).
Will be really helpful if you could tell us from where to learn the Hofzinser card separation. Thanking you - Magic
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Divider Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2018, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Divider Smile

Hi,
What do you mean sir?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
As far as I know the actual handling Hofzinser used for The Magic Separation is lost.

Here's some information using a search string "hofzinser divider" to here If you're already put in the work to get a roadrunner cull working - and want to do Hofzinser's trick - hopefully the serious collectors and students of fine magic can get you any information that's missed in the recent Magic Christian efforts.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
As far as I know the actual handling Hofzinser used for The Magic Separation is lost.

Here's some information using a search string "hofzinser divider" to here If you're already put in the work to get a roadrunner cull working - and want to do Hofzinser's trick - hopefully the serious collectors and students of fine magic can get you any information that's missed in the recent Magic Christian efforts.

Thank you very much🙂. Wasn't it was described in any books or any other magician.

Thanks a lot again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » For the record » » Hofzinser card seperation. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL