The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Building Plans for Suitcase Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themagicman3
View Profile
New user
NC, United States
49 Posts

Profile of themagicman3
Does anyone know if building plans for a suitcase table even exist? I have searched and searched, but have not had any luck. I would like to build my own table, preferably of the "suitcase" type. If anyone knows of any plans, let me know where I could get them.

Cameron
mengst
View Profile
New user
Northern CA
74 Posts

Profile of mengst
"The Great Illusions of Magic" by Byron Wels has plans for a suitcase table called Mickey Hades' "Inimi-table".
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
I found the deminsions on line at various magic shops and then I showed a picture to a craftsman who built it for me within days. Half the cost as well. The only catch was that he did not finish it with cloth on the outside, but that's ok because I used velcro and I hang a cloth in front when I do shows.
joespc
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of joespc
Magic Inc. had published 2 booklets on table plans. There might be something in them that suits you needs.
Wayne Hackler
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Wayne Hackler
I have some rough schematics and building notes. PM me for more info.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
You want to look in the Workshop here on The Magic Café for more leads.

Good Luck!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
themagicman3
View Profile
New user
NC, United States
49 Posts

Profile of themagicman3
Thanks. I will look around at these different sources. I am hoping to build the table in the next month or two. I will keep you posted on the plans I use and the progress.
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Good luck on the project. After months of searching for a table that isn't cheesy, overpriced, or impractical, I'm building my own too.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Magic Tables are a great way to establish yourself at a cocktail party or home event. Here at PMS Pattricks Magical Services we build adjustable height tables. You're right, they are expensive because they are very time consuming to build. We have our own model which is 24" x 48" and fully covered and padded. I've seen some very interesting homemade tables over the years and if it's what you want and you have the ability to do it is a real plus.For those who don't, Check us out at http://www.pmsmagic.com Thanks for listening. Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Building Plans for Suitcase Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL