The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The best tricks for the ladies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
OK, EVERYONE LISTEN UP...

Get a good spongeball routine. Seriously, we all underestimate the power of the spongeballs. I performed at the birthday party of my friend's little brother. After the show, her [my friend's] mother told me that she used to date a magician, who showed her the spongeball trick, and she never forgot it. It's all about sponge balls, everyone just loves them. The reason is because it's a routine. DO NOT use cardtoon. Here's the reason why. It seems like a cute trick, and you think it will work, but it's only one effect. Then they will ask to see it again and again and agian, and they'll probably want to see the deck. If you're planning on impressing a female, you will not do it by telling her "no" a whole bunch of times. Spongeballs have multiple effects, and are examinable, which is why they are so powerful. I do however love cardtoon in any other situation. Also do not do mind reading effects, they will be freaked out. Do powerful, simple, very visual, completely examinable tricks. (This will not get ladies to swarm around you as if you were 007) it will simply provide a chance to get to talk to, and know the other person more.
silapmata
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of silapmata
I normally make a rose from paper servette and make it float & giv to the lady.
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
For some reason the ladies like Card-Toon very much. They like the little figure and think it is a cute trick, which it is of course.
Pure Effect 2
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, England
60 Posts

Profile of Pure Effect 2
Are their more than one version of card-toon?

I know theirs a fart-toon, but I don't know if that would have the same affect
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
There are two versions of Card-Toon, plus that other one which I agree probably isn't what you're looking for.

If I recall the first one pulls the card out of a hat, the second one it's fired out of a cannon.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
gareth123
View Profile
Loyal user
Rotherham UK
245 Posts

Profile of gareth123
Spike through forehead , or is that just me being sick , unless its our uk rough women hhmmmmm.

gareth
*is tihs migac or am i sineg aonhter wlord in wihch i nveer lvied UNTILL NOW*
Pure Effect 2
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, England
60 Posts

Profile of Pure Effect 2
How about some sort of levatating card routine
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I stop my pulse for lovely ladies. All they have to do is look into my eyes intently .... then my heart stops. They seem to like it. I politely ask them to wink at me and then my heart /pulse begin to pound again.

Peace,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
Spongeballs and Svengali are good.
Eight Spades
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio (northwest)
482 Posts

Profile of Eight Spades
How about not using magic right away? God forbid you guys actually use your personality and befriend them without witty tricks.
"Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained." -S.H. Sharpe
EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
Girls can see through any Cheesey attempt pick them up. You might as well just ask them if they wash their pants in windex.

I agree with Eight Spades.
gareth123
View Profile
Loyal user
Rotherham UK
245 Posts

Profile of gareth123
[quote]On 2005-01-31 13:10, EvanSparts wrote:
Girls can see through any Cheesey attempt pick them up. You might as well just ask them if they wash their pants in windex.

Its totally true , this line is how I met my current girlfriend and yep windex does come into play especially on a thursday when she calles me alice.

gareth
*is tihs migac or am i sineg aonhter wlord in wihch i nveer lvied UNTILL NOW*
Eight Spades
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio (northwest)
482 Posts

Profile of Eight Spades
Wow, I'm amused and disturbed at the same time!
"Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained." -S.H. Sharpe
swiftshifter
View Profile
New user
Philippines
94 Posts

Profile of swiftshifter
Quote:
On 2005-01-31 12:14, rannie wrote:
I stop my pulse for lovely ladies. All they have to do is look into my eyes intently .... then my heart stops. They seem to like it. I politely ask them to wink at me and then my heart /pulse begin to pound again.

Peace,

Rannie

I did this for a girl...The same one I was calling that evening when we had the meeting...Things are getting good Smile Oh, and I already tried that little monster that you taught me on her. That one got her scraming...and grabbing on my shoulder...Smile
TommyTheTremendous
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of TommyTheTremendous
If you can handle a little box, the "Barking Poodle" trick is good. The effect is where you take a small strand of pearl (plastic of course) and make a poodle out of it. Give it to the lady and have it bark.

I've also found that the "Mini-Rabbit out of Mini-Hat" works just as good. This trick relates to the spongeball magic since the rabbit is made up of the sponge material. The women I have performed for love little animal tricks.

Oh yeah. I definitely agree with the personality thing, but how often can you find a girl who dates a magician vs. a girl who dates a jock? Magic shouldn't be used mainly to pick girls up for you, but it should enhance the entertainment and communication of the relationship. Personality is what the girls are looking for. Magic is just a bonus.
- Tommy Magic
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I have several tricks that are more geared towards females. Usually after I have been doing magic for a while, if I have a girl(or girls) who are really into it. I take them aside & do some of these & have a nice conversation with them.

I did this last week & the girl ended up asking me out, we spent the whole day together & I didn't do a single trick (until she asked me to do one that evening ).

I honestly didn't even think about doing magic while I was with her, that itself is pretty magical.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
I don't advice trying to get dates with magic, but if you have either a rabbit or a dove you can usually grab a girls interest.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The women that I get to know well tend not to see me do much magic for them. I may not show them anything until I've known them for weeks, in most cases.

Here are a few that the ladies really seem to like:
Lips
Mental Yarn
Think A Card
Sponge Bunnies
Egg Bag
shahriar2403
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of shahriar2403
I would like to show two card monte to them. its nice for them
Everythin in this world should be explanable!
swiftshifter
View Profile
New user
Philippines
94 Posts

Profile of swiftshifter
Quote:
On 2005-01-31 13:07, Eight Spades wrote:
How about not using magic right away? God forbid you guys actually use your personality and befriend them without witty tricks.

Which is why I do a coin roll in the middle of a conversation, when that inevitable but ever annoying lag rears its ugly head up...This makes them wonder what else you can do; usually keeps things going.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The best tricks for the ladies (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL